So why would you put links on your page to another persons page, leading them away from your infomation? The answer lies in my website www.bodyarttatoo.info. It is definitely a way to make extra money is why.
Now would i put this on all my websites? Heck no! If I am truly selling products or services to those coming to my website, then I am probably not in the best position to put AdSense on my website.
But if I have an informational website, and that's all it is, then why not get the site to make a few extra dollars in spending cash?
While Google is good about putting related material on your page, you do get some options on setting up your account. What kind of ads are appropriate. After all you do not want adult websites listed on a childs website.
Now you still have to work on your rankings for AdSense. Part of your bonuses are that the higher your ranking, the more ads that are available, and the more they pay. So make sure you continue to follow everything else we've been talking about to get your sites ranked.
On the website www.bodyarttatoo.info, in the first weekend i had it I made $1.60. Ok, through laughing? :) I know it's not much, but consider this, there are 52 weekends a year. That's $83.20 a year if I never got more traffic than that to my site. Now if you'll remember, I paid $20 for my site, plus a hosting fee every year of about $50. So my site not only pays for itself, but puts another couple of bucks in my pocket, and that's if I stay status quo. If I start getting more traffic, more hits, more people looking at the sideline ads, that number can be hundreds if not thousands a year. Google pays out over a billion, yes that's right with a 'b' in revenues to webmasters. Now it looks a bit better doesn't it?
Ok, but the one word of warning I'm going to make to you is that you can not, do not, ever even consider, clicking on the ads yourself to up your revenue. Google does track these type of things and will bust you and permenantly ban you from there AdSense program, and who knows what they could do with your rankings and/or listings? So do not even consider going there.
One last thing is that you can have one account for all your websites so that the $$$'s add up faster. Google doesn't cut a check until you have reached the $50 thress hold, so if you have 3 or 4 or 10 websites pointing to the same place, it will get you there faster.
Happy Surfing
-Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment