Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SEO Services

Ok, I'm just letting you know that I've taken the website that I've done the least with and resubmitted it to a SEO optimizer. I know I know I should be shot for going right back to where I tried before, but I'm hopeful that this time www.servicewrap.net will take care of my website. I submitted www.delightmenow.com for services.

Now the fact that I've already gotten my website submitted to the search engines, and they are up and running, then I could either get a $20 refund, or have them give me a 'bolt on'. I chose to have them do all the programming for me instead of taking the $20 back. We'll see if it works. Supposedly I'll be top 10 in over 3000 catagories, and top 3 in most.

Now I have to say if I get that kind of results, an the traffic that naturally comes with it then I should start seeing some money coming in. I'll keep you posted. In the mean times I'll let you know what kind of changes they make to the website when I get the changes back on delightmenow.com.

Until then, happy surfing
Dennis

No comments: