Jan 16, 2008
Good morning all,
So when I started this venture I knew that websites were making money for somebody, I just wasn't sure for who. Well as it turns out it's starting to make money for me. No don't get me wrong. I didn't just buy a website and bingo the money was rolling in. Actually it started that I have purchased 4 websites and it's just now starting to trickle in. www.delightmenow.com and www.bouncingtatas.com were my first 2. Let me tell you there are tons of money to be made in this industry. Right now I'm concentrating both money and time on the www.delightmenow.com. Just getting it on the search engines have taken me 10 days. But it's starting, and so is the traffic.
Second is to get them ranked high enough to make any headway without spending tons of cash. But we'll talk about that too later.
So for now please visit my websites, even if it's just to poke around and see. They are free porn sites, and I'd love to have comments back on them. I'll talk more about my process and how it's going in my next post along with my other 2 sites.
Happy Surfing, Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment