Monday, January 28, 2008

Next Step

Jan 19, 2008

So I've filled you in on the 4 websites I've gotten. www.delightmenow.com, www.bouncingtatas.com, www.freemulah.com, and www.bodyarttatoo.info are the 4 sites I've purchased.

Now in fairness, the 2 adult sites are not just template websites. They were designed specifically for me. The benefits to that is that no one else has one just like mine. The other benefit is that if I didn't like something, the programmer fixed it. For the record Michigan Designs & Wehavedvdsandmore did my sites for me. He was extremely resonably priced and started me out with a bit of guidance to get started. To reach George email him at hoopes524@comcast.net.
But even with the purchase I found out that the websites were all not optimized for search engines. SEO (search engine optimization) is the biggest craze. It's how to rank in Google, Yahoo, and MSN (the big 3). There are many many things you can do to your website that will help your rankings. I'll get to many of those in upcoming blogs.

So the next thing that needs to be done is to get your website found by these search engines. This needs to be JOB #1 for you for the next several weeks.

Now there will be a million ads telling you that they will submit your site to a gazillion search engines. How much hogwash could there be? All they seem to do is to take your name and email address so that they can bombard you with spam on how to make a million dollars on the web.

Plllleeeeeeaaassssseeee!

The first thing to do is start a blog!!! I had tried for a week to get delightmenow.com listed and no luck. The day after I started this blog my websites were listed!! Does that tell you how important it is that you create a blog? Do it now!!! Stop reading this and go start your blog now!
Ok, back from your blog? Good deal.

Now the next thing I would do is to be realistic about where you want to be rated. If the words you're looking for have 100,000 websites all rated, you're not going to jump to the top overnight. Heck, you might not ever get found if you do that. If you're not ranked in the top 10 and no more than 20, you'll never get found.

So what I'd do is download Good Words by Softnik Technology. Put in the key word you "want". It will go to the primary websites and give you 50 or so other key words. What I did with bouncingtatas.com is put in "free porn". Now over a million searches a month is for thos words from one search engine alone. Now I'd love to be ranked with those, but I'm to small yet, I'll do that in a couple of months when I'm making money.

But what I found was the key words "amateur free porn" and "free porn games" have been searched for 35,000+ times each from the one search engine. If I got 10,000 hits a month I'm making $1300+ per site. Not a bad start. So if I can rank at the top there, I should get at least the 10,000 I need. So instead of "free porn" I went for the "amateur free porn" and "free porn games". If things continue to go well not only will I be ranked there, but "free porn" and 100,000 hits will be in my sites, but patiences is a key here.

Ok, so get your blog started and find your key words......we'll go from here next time.

Dennis

No comments: