Thursday, January 24, 2008

Getting your site on google

So if you're like me you've gotten your website, just knew you'd be on the top of the list in no time. Not as easy as you thought huh? And the worst part is that if you're lucky, you're only getting 100 spam a day telling you they'll submit your site to 1 million sites for free. All that will do is get you even more spam.

So what is it you need to do? I will start to cover it here.

So I've taken 3 approaches. With my www.delightmenow.com I've paid an SEO (search engine optimizer) to get my site up in the top 10. If you're not in the top 10, you're wasting your money.

Second approach is I used IBP for 2 of the sites. www.freemulah.com and www.bodyarttatoo.info were both done that way.

The third approach was a bit of 3 things. I read SEO MadeEasy and have worked with that and IBP to make some different decisions.

So let me start with the first one. I hired http://servicewrap.net/. I have several problems with this. First after paying, you’re suppose to just wait till they send you your code 10 days latter. 2) when I asked if they could handle adult websites they said yes, I honestly don’t think they knew what they were getting into. 3) On the 10th day I asked 3 times where my code was, had been told I had already gotten it. Like I wouldn’t have seen it. The only thing they did right was to refund my $180 on the 11th day without complaint. But mind you I told them that I would prefer to have my code, and they keep the money. Again, I think they got over their heads here. So now I’m back in the market for a good SEO. There is no way I could recommend servicewrap.net to anyone at this point, though I’d love for them to come back to me and say, “we messed up, let’s get this right”. Think I should hold my breath while I’m waiting?

The 2 in the middle are up and running. I’ve got good linkage with the www.freemulah.com and actually am making some headway on the www.bodyarttatoo.info on the placement for the search rankings. I’ll continue to tweak the metatags, manually submit and trading links for positioning. I came up with the keywords, and all from here. I’ve taken it all from IBP. I really do think IBP is worth the $250 you pay for it.

Now on the third site, www.bouncingtatas.com I’ve gone through SEO MadeEasy by Brad Callen. First of all it’s full of tools, most are free, that have made me change the way I’ve looked at things like what keywords I need to aim for. It’s allowed me to look at Google with a different appreciation, and use the webmaster tools much better to my advantage, and last he’s given me the way to get my sites listed on Google much faster. I got www.bouncingtatas.com on Google in 2 days.

Between the advice in the pdf, and the assistance with IBP I’ve started moving up in the adult website rankings. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still slow, and I’m not yet in the top 10 except in a category or 2, but I’m getting there.

In the next couple of blogs I’ll show you some tips and things I really think have made a difference in my rankings (good and bad). So keep coming back and see what’s working and what will work for you.

No comments: