First of all I'm a bit upset at MSN Live Space. I've had a blog going there for a week or so and all of a sudden the contents are 'temp unavailable'. What's up with that? So I've decided to come here for my future blogging.
I guess I'll start all over from the beginning. I've decided to get into the world of 'making money on the internet' and wanted to keep track of what all I've done. What works, what doesn't work and that kind of stuff.
So here we are, after years of talking about it I decided to purchase 4 sites. 2 I get through an ebay auction and 2 I purchase directly from a programmer.
The 4 are:
www.freemulah.com
www.bodyarttatoo.info
www.bouncingtatas.com
www.delightmenow.com
Now these 4 sites can make me money in 3 different ways.
1) 2 of them have books that I can sell through paypals that I get 100% of the profits.
2) 1 of them has Google Adsense on them, and I get paid everytime someone clicks on one of the ads.
3) The adult sites transfers surfers to their portals where they purchase accounts. Once they do, I get paid a fair portion of the sign up and monthly fees.
So I am a bit diversified.
Now, in all honesty I probably shouldn't of purchased all of them in a single weekend. It's making it hard to concentrate on any one site and get done what I need, but I did just that.
So now I come to the realization, that with millions of sites out there, getting a ranking to where my site will be found isn't going to be easy, especially for the adult sites.
So over the next several weeks I'll be blogging to let you know what all I've been doing to get them ranked. What has helped and what hasn't helped. And if MSN pulls it's head out of it's rear, I'll copy and paste my blogs from there over to here.
So for now happy reading, and I'll see you soon!
- Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment