Jan 18, 2008
So, as I told you I purchased 4 websites and have been talking about the 2, www.delightmenow.com and www.bouncingtatas.com so far. I puchased 2 more for other reasons.
The first is www.bodyarttatoo.info. This is an informational site that talks about tattoos. Honestly I made a bit of a mistake on this one, but it's nothing I can't fix, it's just going to take a bit of time to get it right. The second one is www.freemulah.com. This is a site that sells a book on many goverment grants out there. So why did I get these 2 sites after 2 adult sites?
The main reason is to diversify. I really believe that i can make money on all of these sites if I work hard enough on them. It's nothing but time for the most part, though it could take a bit more money to really get them where they need to be.
The www.bodyarttatoo.info has Google Ad-Sense on it and a book you can buy. Now the problem with it is 1) it's a true template website, so the programmer took the same site and put my info on it and boom I have a website. The problem with that is my website looked identical to others that are out there. So I'm having to go through and add information, change text, etc so that my site is better than all the others that were templated. I'm actually going through and changing the whole look, so basically I should of just written my own website, but I've learned, and for $20 it was worth the start (and learning curve). Now the good thing is that in the first weekend I made $1.30 from the Google Ad-Sense and that wasn't even trying.
The www.freemulah.com is also a template website. It's primary function is to sell this book of government grants. Again, lots of time modifying it so it will rate higher and not look so alike all the others. I'm not sure it was worth the $60 I paid, but probably was. I know when and if it starts making sales.
So that's where I'm at so far. Next I'll let you know about how I'm getting them listed on search engines, and what's working and what's not.
Happy Surfing
Dennis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment