Friday, March 21, 2008

Keep Trying

So I am working on a few websites and everyone I do gets a bit better in several aspects. I just completed www.milfdesired.com and worked hard to make sure that I used my best in SEO practices.

Things like I started with and index.htm all my other pages are based on things I'm aiming for. adult_stories.htm, milf.htm, milf_movies.htm are just a few of the pages.

My metatags are based on the pages, and in total I'm sure the site will come around to rank in the MILF field which is what I'm looking for.

So I'll let you know how I come our on rankings. It's just about time for Google to update their monthly update, so we'll see if I made it in time to get there.

On another front, the www.delightmenow.com website that I sent to servicewrap finally was updated by them. I'm still waiting for a report, and for action, but I am getting some stray hits (about 5 a day) coming from all over.

One of the things I've noticed is that I'm linked from several foreign websites. Looking through Google webmaster tools I see several oriental websites (in oriental, not english), a couple of German and Dutch websites too. So I'm not sure if that's part of the service or what, but if traffic really starts it iwll be worth the $200.

Now I have to tell you it took me over a month (not 5 days like promised) and I had to get irrate to get it finished. But I really wanted to see how it would help. Also I have all my websites linked to each other, so if one starts taking off, there is a good chance the others will from bleed over traffic. So I keep trying.

We're up to 4 adult websites along with the mastersite of www.tyneinc.com.

So keep thinking, and remember to plan a site by using SEO FIRST, then designing your site around the SEO. In the long run it will pay off.

Happy Surfing
-Dennis

No comments: