Friday, February 20, 2009

uh-oh

Ok so been working on the Stories Desired - Home of Hundreds of Free Erotic Stories website. The problem is that all of a sudden my index pages have been dropping like rocks. So I start looking into the causes.

Uh-oh, there are links that have fallen off that have not been replaced. My numbers have dropped by about 5 percent, an my indexing by 50%. So It's time to get back to work and get my links back up and running.

The funny thing is that the google ranking has continued to go up in most categories, so I'm not to upset about that.

I'm getting lots of traffic and my ads are getting about a .5% hit ratio, so I'm making a couple of cents on the side.

So keep vigilant as to how your website is going. Don't let one side of the thing drop, as it will affect your other sides.

Good luck

No comments: